B Class Boot Width

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bromatt

Car
Smart ForTwo
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the internal width of the B Class Boot (1st Generation). The missus and I are looking for something suitable for our new car and the B class looks to be a good option.

Regards

Matt

I don't know it off the top of my head but the brochures are available online if you google them.

We got one for the mrs and its a great car. Like a tardis really, you can fit loads in! It's surprising how much room you have. Way more than my W203 I had.

Yeah unfortunately most seem to omit this dimension :( I guess i'll just pop on down to a dealer somewhere with a tape measure and see how i get on! :) Thanks anyways.

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the internal width of the B Class Boot (1st Generation). The missus and I are looking for something suitable for our new car and the B class looks to be a good option.

Regards

Matt

98cm at its narrowest point.

We have a B180CDi and I too was curious about the boot size, for specific reasons. I had an S class at the time and 4 of us go away for weekends and cruises. Needless to say, the boot in the S Class would only hold 3 suitcases with the 4th on the back seat between the rear passengers. I took my suitcases along to the dealer and tried the B Class boot for fit. I was amazed, with the parcel shelf/cassette removed we can easily get 4 suitcases in the boot with plenty of room on top for coats and small hand luggage items. I could only do this before in the E Class estate. The boot is cavernous on the old B, not sure about the new one.

Well this is long time coming, but 6 weeks back we bit the bullet and went out and got ourselves a B-Class.

B160 sport W245, In silver, AMG alloys, pritty much boggo spec. Did look out for one with command etc but few and far between.

Wife happy now anyways - as she can now carry the world and there dog in the boot! Belated thanks to all who answered my original post!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom