B Class W245 Aluminium Dashboard Trim Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jason1145

Car
Merc B Class W245
Fitted an Aluminium effect dash trim kit to my 2007 W245.
Fits very well, feels a bit like a latex rubber if you've been lucky enough to feel that texture lol.

I applied some 3M Primer to aid adhesion and it has all held well and seems secure enough, time will tell.

Main Dash Before and After
0bctl90.jpg

gChx86R.jpg

Gear Gaitor Before and After
X4dZiIi.jpg

cJa9ZhX.jpg

81VRlK6.jpg

That looks great Jason. It's really brightened up the interior and made it look modern.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Ant.

PS I think my gimp mask is latex rubber :)doh: I meant to think that.) :D

Looks great, very professional looking!

It goes really well with chrome instrument cluster :thumb:

Was it a pre-cut set? Any other colours?

I've been thinking about carbon-dipping these parts (which are the same on W169), plus the sliding power socket tray door, and the instrument cluster panel, but of course, you can't dip the head unit (without taking it apart), and it will stick out even more, in all its antiquated glory ...

I think that looks very well.

Aw that's nice it's met with some approval, thought it might get slated for being an upstart lol, you know, not factory spec or official MB so therefore must be low rent.
God I love stroking it, feels silky smooth, must stop before I wear it out!

The kit is very cheap off Ebay costing only £50, comes from Poland or Romania iirc, had it for a few months before fitting as it needs to be a bit warm to help adhesion.

Here's the link in case anyone else fancies a go.
MERCEDES A-Class W168 / W169 / B-Class W245 - Dash Trim Kit RHD - 15 colours | eBay

Edit: Forgot it also comes with air vent covers too....
La586SG.jpg

Tf8sU6L.jpg

Ah whaddyu know..... lol ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom