B Class W246 Amg Line

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roy1G

Car
Mercedes C220
Hi

can anyone possibly advise, as I can’t find much info online.

I have recently purchased a 2016 B Class AMG Line from main dealer; and have noticed it’s really lowered, with the front lower kit only around 7” away from the ground; and I’m currently struggling to drive over speed breakers etc, unless I go stupidly slow or go at weird angles. My local area is full of them; and even when for eg parking at supermarkets, the curb can be higher than the kit!
I thought surly this can’t be a Manufacturers standard spec and I’m still within my 14 days, but Mercedes have come back saying it’s all normal, although this doesn’t sound correct.
Has anyone had the same issue?
Thanks

Hi Roy, Yep, i have a c class amg line and just measured it for you. You are right 7 inches and as you say u have to be careful with the speed bumps, there are a few around where i live i have to be careful with. I had an e class before with no problems But hey thats style for you, you will get used to going slower and learn which ones. Look at the humps with the scratches on top thats what i do. Have fun with it.

Hi, our B class AMG line is also sitting at 7 inches, but haven’t really noticed a problem though not that many lumps here.

Thanks for the advice guys 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom