B service Irish prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The hen

Car
2012 c250 sport amg
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what price is your B service in the UK. I've a 2012 w204 c250 cdi sport and been quoted €350 euro for a b service and if car has more than 90000 kilometres it will require all filters changed so price goes up to €500 euro, if brake fluid hasn't been changed in the last 2 years its an extra €60 euro. So that's €560 euro for a full service really, then it's another €260 euro if it was auto for gearbox oil change.

So realistically it could be €820 euro to service the car if auto. Thank god it's a Manual and at €560 I still consider expensive considering they do an A service for fixed price of €179 euro.

Anyone do a UK b service and what price as I'm very near the border for the UK and could always go to Northern Ireland for a service as nearest Mercedes dealer is 70 miles from me anyways.

Thanks in advance

Sounds cheap to me. Similar prices but in Sterling in the UK.

on my service printout it says it had filters changed a year ago at 59200 miles and 73000 on odometer now and due service in 2000 miles. will it still need filters done again ?

My E63 is on a service plan and at 27000 miles and 4 years had a B service, just over £800 it would have cost me! :eek:

what exactly do they do more on a b service compared to an a service as the price goes up 171 euro ? just out of curiosity.

You need to enter your vehicle info, mileage etc.. and then expand the service operations and content sections

entered exact mileage, date of first registered and model and got this. its saying an B service I believe or am I reading this wrong ????

Mercedes-Benz ESS

sorry im getting A service

The hen said:
what exactly do they do more on a b service compared to an a service as the price goes up 171 euro ? just out of curiosity.

A lot visual inspections which you could do yourself if you are good with car mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom