B6 Passat tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

digisatman

Hey all,

Need tyres for my b6, 235/45/17R

Had a look around and found the following:

Wanli s1063 £65/corner
Avon ZZ3 £90/corner
BARUM BRAVURIS 2 £90/corner

Anyone had the wanli, or should i stick with one of the other(more expensive) two?

Cheers

What is a B6 Passat?

I got myself some zz3's and I got them for:

225/40/18 £69 + 20% VAT each
255/35/18 £86+VAT each
Fitted for £20 from a mate also got chrome valves... i got mine from elitedirect.com but bought them off ebay

Very good people to deal with actually

Thanks Grober, it was a bit like posting on a VW forum that I need tyres for my 210 E class...would anyone know what I was talking about?

Im pretty sure i had some Bravuris on a B6 Audi 130tdi and they were a nightmare in the wet (could get 2nd and 3rd gear wheelspin in the wet on more and three quarter throttle) i ended up swapping them Conti's.

Im not sure how they would be on a FWD but ive got primewell (not my first choice, long story) and they were around £65 for 225/40/18 and have been pretty good grip wise but not to hot on noise reduction tho.

A friend has some tires called Roadstone on a B5 Audi. They seem to have kept him safe with his driving style and as far as i know they have been durable to so they might be worth a look.

Im pretty sure i had some Bravuris on a B6 Audi 130tdi and they were a nightmare in the wet (could get 2nd and 3rd gear wheelspin in the wet on more and three quarter throttle) i ended up swapping them Conti's.

Im not sure how they would be on a FWD but ive got primewell (not my first choice, long story) and they were around £65 for 225/40/18 and have been pretty good grip wise but not to hot on noise reduction tho.

A friend has some tires called Roadstone on a B5 Audi. They seem to have kept him safe with his driving style and as far as i know they have been durable to so they might be worth a look.

Don't Audi use A not B?:confused:

Fools , i'll destroy you all !! :crazy: :D

Wrong link ..... fixed now smart ****s ....

Don't Audi use A not B?:confused:

Yeah its the platform names Audi use like the B5 is the A4 94-01 then the B6 is 01-06. its like Mercedes w202 is the C-class 93-00 and the w203 is 00-07.

Yeah its the platform names Audi use like the B5 is the A4 94-01 then the B6 is 01-06. its like Mercedes w202 is the C-class 93-00 and the w203 is 00-07.

So there you go, if this was an Audi forum I'd have known that. :rolleyes:

...oh, you are awful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom