BA...No way.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The initial problem wasn't BA's but it was the peeing about by BA staff when he returned to the check in desk that caused him to miss the flight, thats how I read it, so clearly BA's incompetence ? ....

....As for BA, your complaint is really that they could have been more flexible with the rules, or be more efficient in their attempts to find a resolution, or both.

While I agree that providing good customer care means (among other things) making an effort to assist in such circumstances, it is difficult to evaluate from your post if BA indeed made every conceivable effort short of delaying the plane, or were they indifferent and inefficient.

So the question to my mind is whether you missed your flight in spite of BA's best endeavour to help, or was it due to a combination of last-minute arrival at security, faulty airport security equipment and disinterested BA staff.

Yes, I did touch on this point earlier.....

it was the fag.

I'm reminded of the film A Bridge to Far when they give up trying to relieve Arnhem and the senior British and US officers lament

- it was Nijmegan
- it was the single road getting to Nijmegen
- no, it was after Nijmegan
- and the fog in England

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom