Babies carseat advice wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purplegoddess

Car
89' 190e (Leo)
not sure if this is in the right section but my baby is ready to move up to the next step carseat (stage 2)ideally it would fit in with a lapbelt as ive got 2 others in booster seats so need the 3 point for them can anyone recommend a good seat that will fit into my 190
cheers for your help:D

not sure if this is in the right section but my baby is ready to move up to the next step carseat (stage 2)ideally it would fit in with a lapbelt as ive got 2 others in booster seats so need the 3 point for them can anyone recommend a good seat that will fit into my 190
cheers for your help:D

Lose the baby :devil:

You bad man:eek:

I have a spare ratchet strap if you need it to restrain the baby with:devil:

And I have some roof bars that could be adapted! Think we have a plan :devil:

good site but does not give info on individual seats my sis works at mothercare and has recommended a couple but wanted a wider range of views cheers anyway

One of the best 2 places to go to look at a wide range of child car seats, or anything baby related, is either Selfridges or Harrods. Both in central London...........

Hello,

We will be looking at changing our baby seat a Maxi Cosi Cabrio soon for one that takes our little one. I've narrowed it down to the Recaro make and I think its called a Recaro Sport, does from 9 months to 4 years and in a variety of colours.

There is one that does from 9 month to 12yrs but has less adjustments, I like the look of the Recaro one and the fact its recaro is selling it to me.

Think both are avilable with isofix also

The Which guide is always a good place to start.

DONT GO TO HALFORDS FOR ANY ADVICE - i did and they didnt even know what iso-fix was!!!

Can you get car seats that work on just a lap belt only?

Last edited:
The Britax website is pretty good - they make the MB ones available from the dealers, which are good but expensive.

I'm tempted to just buy a Britax (non-MB next) - I've taken a fancy to the Evolva 2-3 ISOFIT.

I've got a Recaro Start in the back of my E320. For 9 months to 12 years old. Info here. Has integrated speakers too so they can have their own music :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom