Back again (again, and , in fact, again)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Hello guys/gals,

For reasons I can't explain (other than I live in Birmingham) I'm happy to be back on the forum again after an unexpected "broken link" absence of another three weeks.

Thanks to those who assisted in my return.

Politics and conspiracy theories - pah! - let's talk cars :bannana:

I should add - if I disappear again - it's nothing personal -just beyond my control.

Last edited:
welcome back!

So how was the alien ship? Do they warm the rectal* probe?

(* I tried using the last four letters of canal, but apparently that's rude)

So how was the alien ship? Do they warm the rectal* probe?

(* I tried using the last four letters of canal, but apparently that's rude)

Hello Charles,

When I was a lad I had a "top 10" list of my favourite cars that I'd look for on road trips - a BMW 2002 tii was up there on the list - fabulous.

If I had a S211 Brabus D6 III I think I might go "missing" for a few weeks :thumb::rolleyes: but welcome back, guess the tank has to run empty sometime :devil:

The famous Bimingham Triangle claims another victim

I did try to build that into my attempt at humour Palfrem, but there's a famous Balti triangle in Birmingham (as I've just realised you will know being from Solihull) so I thought I might not curry favour with it.....;)

Hi John welcome back..:thumb:

Would like to claim the credit but think it's just coincidence :D

When I started out in Structural Engineering I was warned about 'Developers'. Interesting.......

Confused.com

Hello again guys,

I don't want to become a bore with this but I've not been able to get on again since the end of March,

No changes to my account etc but not able to access the site.

Then just now I try again and I'm back on again.

I've sent an email to the powers to see if they can fix it permanently (that's for me to stay on, not stay off :)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom