Back again - C63s Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chucksy

Car
C63 S Coupe
Hi everyone, I had a C63s Edition 1 Coupe that I sold just over a year ago and replaced with an M5 30 Jahre. Anyway, a year later the only car I ever regretted selling was that C63. So I sold the M5 and have recently bought a 2018 C63s Coupe in selenite grey. I have had the Edition 1 aero kit fitted along with the black grill (I know it divides opinion but I like it!), all suppled by CSK Performance in Watford who were great to deal with and everything arrived on time. I have also fitted the Renntech valve controller (from Collins Performance, also great to deal with) and ordered a full alcantara steering wheel from Royal Steering Wheels as I am partial to a bit of alcantara. The car also has HUD and 360 camera. I absolutely love it, it makes me grin even at walking pace (which happens a lot in London!), it sounds epic and is a lovely place to sit. Got a few road trips coming up which I am looking forward to. Here's a couple of pics -

0-DA8-AD07-13-BA-4-C86-917-B-B22-B9-D7887-F9-1-201-a.jpg

C8-FE3-AEA-587-E-4123-8222-5616-B5-E6-BBDE-1-201-a.jpg

Great stuff! Enjoy

Hi everyone, I had a C63s Edition 1 Coupe that I sold just over a year ago and replaced with an M5 30 Jahre. Anyway, a year later the only car I ever regretted selling was that C63. So I sold the M5 and have recently bought a 2018 C63s Coupe in selenite grey. I have had the Edition 1 aero kit fitted along with the black grill (I know it divides opinion but I like it!), all suppled by CSK Performance in Watford who were great to deal with and everything arrived on time. I have also fitted the Renntech valve controller (from Collins Performance, also great to deal with) and ordered a full alcantara steering wheel from Royal Steering Wheels as I am partial to a bit of alcantara. The car also has HUD and 360 camera. I absolutely love it, it makes me grin even at walking pace (which happens a lot in London!), it sounds epic and is a lovely place to sit. Got a few road trips coming up which I am looking forward to. Here's a couple of pics -

Wow!! What a beauty... I love that!! great colour and spec... The Dogs dangleys... never seen a better looking C63s!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I'll post a pic of the steering wheel when fitted.

Looks absolutely gorgeous 👍🏼😳

That’s beautiful. Can I ask if the exterior is all standard or any of it is fettled/improved?

I wanted grey for the C63S I have on order, but my wife preferred black. Grey has a real elegance with this shape.

Thanks, it has the AMG Night Package, which I think basically means de-chromed apart from the various badges. The blacked-out grill, front splitter, larger side blades and rear diffuser were all fitted after purchase and supplied by CSK Performance but they are all OEM Mercedes parts (CSK paint the grill). Simple to order and easily fitted (my local PPF guy did it in about 4 hours and charged £400).

I've had loads of black cars, they look beautiful when clean but that doesn't last long as they show every speck of dirt/dust/scratches/swirls etc. Also, the black styling parts on the car get lost on a black car, I like the contrast with the dark grey as they stand out more. I saw a black Edition 1 Coupe out and about today and it did look menacing coming towards me.

Thank you. Yes, my current car is black (you can see a detail on my profile pic) but I do think the W205 C63 coupe looks fantastic in grey, yours especially. And a good point about Night Package on a black car. I have the MB Carbon Fibre parts coming on mine, for that reason. But still intrigued about the wider side blades. I didn't see those on options list. Are they body colour or..? Will they work with the CF side skirts?
So many questions!

Thank you. Yes, my current car is black (you can see a detail on my profile pic) but I do think the W205 C63 coupe looks fantastic in grey, yours especially. And a good point about Night Package on a black car. I have the MB Carbon Fibre parts coming on mine, for that reason. But still intrigued about the wider side blades. I didn't see those on options list. Are they body colour or..? Will they work with the CF side skirts?
So many questions!
The black extensions on the sill covers are part of the night package. The standard car has a moulded “scallop” that the black bit fits over. I added them to mine. Its a little bit of work

Its an absolute stunner!
I do miss my c63s too. Its been 10 months since I let mine go and I can recall having more childish slidey fun in any car as much as that one.

How does it compare to the M5 30 Jahre which is quite an exclusive piece of kit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom