Back in a Benz :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenroads

Car
W204 220CDi AMG Sport +
Hi All,

Recently decided to treat myself and go to a 'new' Merc! Its not really new...I have a 2013 C220 CDi AMG Sport Plus in black, but its new to me!

I have previously had a few older ones, 2 W126s, a W202 and a W210 but the 204 is a departure for me! Currently loving the car apart from the LOUD engine, my old E90 320d was a much quieter drive engine wise but hey ho...

I do however want to see if there are any issues with the car during its warranty period so I can get it ship shape before it runs out, but the feedback im getting is that the engine volume is just something I will have to live with :( the old E300TD was a smooth lump, emissions rubbish has ruined them I think! I have also gone against the 2 things I always pledged, to never own a manual Merc and never have another black car...ooops, manual one in black please...

However...the adaptive Xenons are the best thing ever, the stereo cranks, the steering is bliss when parking and the general drive and feeling of safety and quality is proper! My daughters pink Mini Mouse car seat looks out of place though ha!

I work in the motor trade (finance industry) so I have had a lot of cars, traded a DS5 Hybrid for this one to get away from rattles!!

It gives me an imperious feeling when I drive it, and I might have committed heresy by doing so but it now sports a proper bonnet star :D

Anyway, long time lurker is now joined up, see you all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom