Back in a Benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny.B.

Hi All

Long time lurker.... first time caller

Actually that's a lie, I've been here since 2013 when i got my first S212 E350CDTI, at the time I was hunting for a W204 C64 but unfortunately my height was an issue and we couldn't fit anyone behind me, not ideal for a family car

Fast forward 8 years, Half of the kids have left home, I have a dirty diesel daily for family duties and I'm back on the hunt for a toy

After years of fast, and modified BMWs, including a rare as you like E61 M5 estate, and a remapped F10 M5 I kept coming back to the C63 I never owed! After the F10 M5 having nearly 700bhp I knew id want a good base to tune up again, and having loved the W204 for so long, I started my search. Good ones are holding there money very well, which ultimately brought me into W205 territory! I did some good research and both gave good gains with a simple remap, but eventually I decided I wanted a twin turbo V8 again as I was really missing the M5 and the interior and tech in this car really won me over.

She was a 1 owner, pre facelift, and came up locally for a great price and with only 15k miles, I booked a test drive and viewing during covid, (which was odd!), but as is usually the way after test driving I was hooked. It sounded incredible, had good history and low mileage, and was pretty much fully kitted only missing out on the active steering button? Needless to say, the rest was history!

its been a good few months now since I brought it but I am still really enjoying it, all I have changed so far is adding the zunsport front grills (to hopefully add a tad more protection to the radiators and coolers out front which can get pierced easily (I have monitored temp and no changes so all good!)

Looking forward to using it more when my health allows and hopefully getting involved more with meets and being more active on here :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Congratulations
Beautiful car!

Lovely, great to see a blue one :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom