Back in a Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

abecketts

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280cdi, Disco2, Alfa 166 3.0 and tractors
Collected my new (to me) W210 E240 estate today, 02 plate in silver (surprise, surprise) 117k with service history and file of receipts and owners manual.

Car seems to have everything phone, sat nav, rain sensitive wipers, parking sensors front and rear, 7 seats, child booster seats, cd changer and leather

Car is rust free (i've said it now) and by the sounds of it needs new wishbones but it feels very smooth on the road and goes through the gears without lumps and knocking sounds.

It seems to have an intermittent brake light fault and then the BAS/ESP light comes on whilst driving (no as yet identifiable set of events leading to it happening) and clears when you turn the ignition off and on.

The forum suggests the fault may be a switch and not too serious but i'll have this checked on Friday when it goes on a star machine.

I think £1495 seems a good price for all this luxury and gadgets

Now back to the "hardback" Command book, I think I need a degree in maths, physics and bionics.......

The fault you describe may be related to tyre speed sensors. Sounds like a good buy though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom