Back in a Mercedes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fantastic choice. very capable and under estimated cars.

Hello, and thank you for your comment.

I totally agree with you, as I mentioned in the post, this my second SL400, I had the first from new PXing an 18 month old CLS 63 for it, would love to have gone for the SL63 but just too much money for the change! I kept it for over three years - a really long time for me, and testament to how much we really loved that SL, and yes, they ARE totally under estimated. Left Mercedes for a while whilst I tried alternative German engineering, but always missed and spoke fondly of the SL, so just had to get another! 😁

Hi, a few members have asked for any images of the car, here are some from the dealer where I bought the SL. One owner 10,000 miles, fmbsh, totally mint inside and out. Never had a Black on Black colour scheme before, last SL400 was Diamond White with Bengal Red interior, thought we would go for something different. Not many options, but included the two important ones that my wife demanded - reversing camera, and airscarf that we have had on several other Mercedes roadsters over the years, really great for those cold winter sunny days! 😎

Every time I look at the photos I get excited - can’t wait to collect her 😍
🥳👏👍🙏😍

You lucky Devil you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom