Back in an amg (plus big thanks to Acid from MSL)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JDMUK

Car
E55 AMG
As some of you know I had my e55 amg written off a week or two ago by being rear ended!

After arguing with the insurance (original offer was £5500) for the car, I got a payout I was happy ish with.

Today I went and viewed a black 2004 e55 amg, was happy with the car but as it wasn't far from MSL we gave them a call to see if they could check it over for me.

It was my first time to MSL and was surprised at the size of the place, Acid turned up (I had been chatting with a guy that has a SL on here before hand) set people on the car having a look over it for me (they did a really good long check and pointed out any issues) Acid then force fed me ;) and I was shown the new dyno room and got to go upstairs and see all the good stuff!!!! Including the roof view!!

All I can say is the msl guys went out of their way and were great!! Will defo be back as soon as possible to get them doing work on the amg!!! Hopefully this one lasts longer than my last!

Went back to the dealers and agreed on a price and I will be collecting on the weekend!

It's a black e55 2004, rear blinds, electric rear blind, dynamic massage seats, heated and ventilated front seats, sat Nav etc, keyless entry and go with a really clean body and good paint :)

Have my carbon spoiler and carbon front lip to go on as soon as it arrives along with a flat badge!

Future plans exhaust mods as soon as possible!!! Rear diffuser, all chrome made black, full detail and then some cls wheels, new heat exchanger and then pulley and mapping!

Can't wait to get it and it feels tighter than my last one! Will post pics on the weekend when I have it :)

Once again MASSIVE thank you to acid and the msl people!!!!

Nice to get a decent replacement :D

Pleased it all worked out for you. Will be interested to see how all the mods go!!

Glad it worked out in the end...having accidents is never pleasant and dealing with insurance companies is sometimes even worse! Looking forward to seeing your new edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom