Back in the club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
or will be in a few days - can't wat:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

davidjpowell said:
or will be in a few days - can't wat:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

You bought a w210? Great car and good luck

I've not seen it yet, but have seen good pictures! My father has reported back to me in some detail and I am rather pleased, if somewhat frustrated that I passed close by today, with absolutely no time to go view.

Some great options on it - and I've busted my budget a little because it's virtually my ideal car. Just missing one option for perfection.

Got a Toyota Avensis hire car today. Can't wait to give it back...

'In the club'? Has your missus got a bun in the oven? :ban:

Needs pics
:thumb:

Well it's arrived. Slightly unusual way of test driving it means that the first time I saw the car was this morning at New Street.

As it's rained the outside is now mucky, so I've taken this instead...

EA478A75-8598-4773-ABF8-E42AF408AF4A-5797-000004BAA6FDF506.jpg

A 2001 E320 cdi - with almost a full option list.

For the record Jam38 is a proper Gent - very very happy with the car, and we were sent on our way with a proper 'goody back' My daughter summed it up with 'what a nice man'.

I'll try and grab a couple of pics from the add also

:bannana::bannana:

I do suspect that the thermostat is stuck open. It's running at 60deg on the motorway...

Glad it stayed on the forum

That looks a very tidy W210. 320 Cdi of this era can be quite frugal as well as reasonably potent.

I wondered who had bought it, nice one David it's one hell of a good looking car that and very well looked after by the looks of it. Hope it gives you many years of pleasure :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom