Back in the fold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

malc_n

Car
CLS350cdi
Well, after an 8 year gap as of next Friday I will be back in an MB again:D My wife has been driving a new B class for the last couple of years, which we swapped last week for a 13 plate facelift S212 E Class 220CDI SE as she needed something a bit bigger! Spending time in the dealership was dangerous, as 2 hours before she picked hers up I was back in sealing a deal on a 63 plate X218 CLS Shooting Brake 350CDI AMG Sport... An expensive week.... Struggling now with the wait whilst they prep, and due to work commitments I won't get my hands on it until Friday, but already planning a few trips for next weekend. Anyway, couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help with... Looking for a rubber my or try for the S212 as don't want to wreck the carpet ith muddy buggy wheels, there are loads on eBay, if anyone has one they would recommend would appreciate the guidance. Secondly, the one option I wanted on the X218 and couldn't find a suitable car which had is the reversing camera. Has anyone had one retrofitted and if so any idea of cost and whether the work is likely to invalidate warranty etc?

Thanks

Malc

Thanks for the link, will drop them an email
Cheers
Malc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom