Back in the fold.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riverside Red

Car
2015 R172 SLK55 AMG, 2018 BMW 530d MSport xDrive, 2018 Mini Cooper S
Well I managed to last 12 months without a Mercedes, or rather an AMG product in the garage......

So I've bought a 65 plate R172 SLK55 AMG in Diamond White with Bengal Red Leather......which has pretty much the same spec as the car I sold in 2016 to fund my W205 C63. I still rate the SLK55 as a better all round proposition than the 981 Boxster, and even though my Boxster has the 6 cylinder engine and the sports exhaust it can't beat the sound of an AMG V8 nor the 415 horses.

Can't wait to get back from holiday and get the Boxster sold and get back into the V8 world again.

RR

Good choice :D , not that I'm biased

Well I managed to last 12 months without a Mercedes, or rather an AMG product in the garage......

So I've bought a 65 plate R172 SLK55 AMG in Diamond White with Bengal Red Leather......which has pretty much the same spec as the car I sold in 2016 to fund my W205 C63. I still rate the SLK55 as a better all round proposition than the 981 Boxster, and even though my Boxster has the 6 cylinder engine and the sports exhaust it can't beat the sound of an AMG V8 nor the 415 horses.

Can't wait to get back from holiday and get the Boxster sold and get back into the V8 world again.

RR
Is there anything specific on the Boxster or just lack of good noise?

Welcome back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom