Back table for S-Class long

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

schummerk

Car
MB S350 Long, MB GL450, BMW X6 40d, Audi R8 4.2
Hello,
I'd like to install those nice wood tables into the back of the first seats into my S-Class long. It seems the whole back part of the seat needs to be changed. Anyone did such a conversion before ? Do you know where can one try to buy such a part beside a Mercedes dealer as replacement part ?
Thanks,
SK

Hi SK and welcome to the forum.It might be easier if you say what model S class

Hello,
I'd like to install those nice wood tables into the back of the first seats into my S-Class long. It seems the whole back part of the seat needs to be changed. Anyone did such a conversion before ? Do you know where can one try to buy such a part beside a Mercedes dealer as replacement part ?
Thanks,
SK

You have to change the whole back of the seat - see picture:

euromercwebstore: W220 Walnut Table

But the facelift seats differ from the early ones and the parts are NLA so it's not a project for the faint hearted.

NB these are for a W220, but give you an idea of the issues and cost.

Last edited:
You have to change the whole back of the seat - see picture:

euromercwebstore: W220 Walnut Table

But the facelift seats differ from the early ones and the parts are NLA so it's not a project for the faint hearted.

NB these are for a W220, but give you an idea of the issues and cost.

'Kin hell! How much new?!

You'd be better off buying one of those TV dinner tray things for a tenner.

Thanks for your quick replies - I did not think I should check back so early...
My car is S 350 Long, dated 04/2010, facelift. It has Sahara beige / black interior, with dark brown eucalyptus wood inserts.
I have not found one for my model year from euromercwebstore. The other from CKS is not that bad, but the price is shocking. I checked for the original Mercedes back panel, somewhere around 2000 EUR's / piece it is cheaper than this one. I might end up with service installing the original one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom