Bad evening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wallingd

MB Enthusiast
This evening, casually having tea in local park and then youths next to me reaching over to get bag which they thought had laptop in it (didn't but did have house keys + money + also 1 of my phones taken). Amazingly with 2nd phone I had on me manage dot ring authority + they took all details + had units searching over the area.

Cancelled all cards + barred phone + will get locks changed. I can't remember all the cards I ahd with me but have asked them to cancel my main bank cards.

Any further advice much appreciated...

You can't do anything in this world anymore can you. Travel with absolutely bare minimum I think now.

:crazy:

Sorry to hear this Dave, but keys and wallet in a bag..

simple solution

next time you go there go and find all the little chavs in their groups and tell them to stay the F*** away from you or you will kill them

they will be freaked and run away

all cowards unless there is more than 3 of them

luckly where i live there is virtuall no crime and i can leave both my cars unlocked and 1 with the keys in for days and no one touches them

if they did it would not make a difference as the one i left the keys in had a flat battery!

How awful, sorry to hear this, never had it happen to me but can't imagine how angering this must be...Hopefully they won't get much or anything from it...

its a mystery why anyone nicks a mobile anymore as they get blocked and are unusable

Thats not nice at all,

Thing is don't have a laptop bag as a case, as you say they probably thought it had a laptop in it. Its almost a dead giveaway.

We have some 'green' hesian?? bags here in chester 'bag for life type thing' that are made from recycled material very strong and the size of them just fits a 13" / 15" laptop in. No one would guess that looking at them which is good I guess.

There were 3 of them on bikes. Yes they said it was a laptop as they approached. I thought earlier b4 got tea: I can drop my bag @ home... Surprisingly upbeat tbh. Not a lot 'lost'. I always look @ the positives. I won't b having a laptop bag as a bag now because I have have it :D! Unlikely to be returned but maybe. Am just a bit shocked tbh. Relaxing being online etc. Bag also contains dirty lunchbox + waterproof, so er not much lost there...

Good to hear your not too bothered...

Best way rather than mill over it.

I'm sat here with a Bulmers and a Baileys.... :) :)

Sorry to hear your woes. Total scum :(

Ty everyone. Being home with keys in lock allows me to maintain a lot of normaily. Just a bit dizzy tbh. I'm a very positive person. taaay in your hhhooooommmmmeeeessssssss ;). New philosophy on life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom