Bad taste takes on a new meaning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's a 1000cc auto so I doubt it could carry a whole biscuit!

I think it shows vision...it would stop me speeding if nothing else. Over a short distance it will have the speed of a striking slug.

Not a Merc ( thankfully ) but this takes the biscuit. !!!!

Is it the steering wheel you're referring to? The rest of the car is pretty much standard, and they've been around for the best part of 20 years.

I quite like the fact that the owner's gone to the trouble of putting a J-suffix plate on it, although I'm not sure how he can describe it as "age-related", seeing as the car was built in 1996. It wouldn't even be correct for a genuine Mk2, unless it had been registered well after production ended.

Inspector morse would not be impressed at all !

I love it!

What a good idea, I'd buy a Polo shaped like a Gullwing!

The automotive world would be a duller place without cars like this. In the UK the market is limited for cars like hs, but the Figaro seemed to hit the spot.

I love it!

What a good idea, I'd buy a Polo shaped like a Gullwing!

Or a Golf shaped like a Beetle, or a Panda shaped like a Fiat 500,

Hmmmmmm

Im not loving this but i guess some people might like it,

My wife loves the Nissan Figaro, infact i have imported 3 of the over the years. im guessing this car uses the same micra chassis and gearbox as the Figaro.

the Figaro is actually a very good car and you get good spec too elec windows, power steering, aircon and its a convertable all this in a mini retro car without the big bills of a classic car, i believe there are few issues with gearbox but they come in nice colours with cream leather and you can pick up a nice fun car in great nick for around £3500-£5000

not everyones cup of tea but cheap good reliable fun

I actually think its cool, you can see the Micra resemblance in the side picture.

Ultra cool… Mitsuoka Le-Seyde wallpaper # 01 of 03, Front Angle, MY 2003, 800x600

Google… mitsuoka - Google Search

Dec

Mitsuoka-Le-Seyde_2003_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

A rival company used to do an XJ6-fronted Corolla estate, which was rather better proportioned than the Mitsuoka Viewt:

20061222116671499714034.jpg

The front end looks right, like a series 1 XJ6. I like it, but unfortunately the rest of the car is dire and the rear looks plain ugly. A '70s American-esque look with a faux spare wheel shaped design, in an estate - wierd. At least it'll be reliable I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom