Badges on football shirts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
My sister is about to buy her grandson an ****nal shirt, and is curious about the badges. Does she order the Premioership badges and Champion's League, or is it one or the other?

Being a Spurs fan this problem never arises and I have no idea of the answer but this forum has never failed to answer a question.

John

****nal Football Club (also known as ****nal, The ****nal or The Gunners) are an English professional football club based in Holloway, North London. They play in the Premier League and are one of the most successful clubs in English football, having won thirteen First Division and Premier League titles and ten FA Cups.

****nal Football Club (also known as ****nal, The ****nal or The Gunners) are an English professional football club based in Holloway, North London. They play in the Premier League and are one of the most successful clubs in English football, having won thirteen First Division and Premier League titles and ten FA Cups.
Keep talking and you'll convince yourself :devil: :D

My brain is telling me that it is one badge or the other?

Has your useless team won the European Cup? :rolleyes: :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I have to confess to liking the style of football they play.

Regards
John

Keep talking and you'll convince yourself :devil: :D

My brain is telling me that it is one badge or the other?

Has your useless team won the European Cup? :rolleyes: :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I have to confess to liking the style of football they play.

Regards
John

I hate football John.
If it hasn't got t!ts or tyres, I'm not interested.:devil:

I took the above post from the wikipedia site.
It mentions PREMIERSHIP a lot, so thought that would be your answer.;)

Full page here

On the right hand side is the league part;)

What about women's football then :devil: :devil:

Just for you, in the link I posted above, it does say this:

****nal LFC, is the most successful English club in women's football and is also affiliated with the club.

argywall.jpg

Thought you'd chirp up:p :p

:D :D damn - too predictable :mad: :( :devil:

My mate has something similar on the back of his lorry:devil:
If it's got t*ts or tyres, it's a problem.:D

They do say opposites attract - must be a good mate then:devil:

Just for you, in the link I posted above, it does say this:

****nal LFC, is the most successful English club in women's football and is also affiliated with the club.

see now you've lost me - coz I don't give a flying fig about any kind of football. Like to see kids playing on a playing field but that's it :D I don't understand why women would chase a bag of wind around a field when you could be shopping or doing other things :devil:

I won't say owt about the men - coz it'll get me into bother :devil: eta - although that pic starts to sum it up lol

Last edited:
I won't say owt about the men - coz it'll get me into bother :devil: eta - although that pic starts to sum it up lol
Me thinks a mouse has been seen by one of them.

John

Or a pile of ironing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: or even just an iron :rolleyes:
Ironing?? Iron?? Iron = Fe = Iron is a lustrous, silvery soft metal

or in football mode, most men know FA about this word :eek: :)

John

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

What about women's football then :devil: :devil:

Ridiculous, I don't think women are legally allowed to play football, they are however allowed to watch but only on the telly:rolleyes:

coz I don't give a flying fig about any kind of football. Like to see kids playing on a playing field but that's it I don't understand why women would chase a bag of wind around a field when you could be shopping or doing other things

Thats the attitude, women are meant to look pretty and smell nice, not run round chasing a football getting dirty and smelly.:D

Nah I have only to look at the wife:devil:

I'm a dead man me thinks:p

Actually she doesn't smell:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Good job you've recognised the prognosis - keep digging mate - 6 foot deep bby 6'6 long and about 18" wide should do it - or smaller if she decides to put you in a food processor first.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom