Bah Humbug!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geezer

Car
2008 Facelift R171 SLK 350 Auto.
I hate Christmas! :wallbash: One big commercial con IMO.:mad:

But on the bright side, today is the shortest day so Summer is on the way!!:bannana:

GhostOfChristmasFuture.png

I hate Christmas! :wallbash: One big commercial con IMO.:mad:

it's only a big commercial con if you fall for it - no need to spend loads of money to enjoy Christmas

But on the bright side, today is the shortest day so Summer is on the way!!:bannana:

As the days get longer, do we have you moaning about New Year and Easter to look forward to?

It's not big or clever to hate Christmas :)

it's only a big commercial con if you fall for it - no need to spend loads of money to enjoy Christmas

It's not big or clever to hate Christmas :)

Absolutely !!

It really annoys me the way people moan about Christmas , i LOVE it , i'm like a big kid !!

Christmas is what you make of it , i don't have a lot of cash and i am working on Christmas Day ( night shift ) , but me and my family are going to have a bloody good Christmas and not bankrupt ourselves either.

I'll tell you what really gets my blood boiling is that stupid Ricky Tomlinson song ' Christmas , My **** !' ..... i'd jam Christmas up it given the chance , fat p***k. :(

Absolutely !!

It really annoys me the way people moan about Christmas , i LOVE it , i'm like a big kid !!

Christmas is what you make of it , i don't have a lot of cash and i am working on Christmas Day ( night shift ) , but me and my family are going to have a bloody good Christmas and not bankrupt ourselves either.

I'll tell you what really gets my blood boiling is that stupid Ricky Tomlinson song ' Christmas , My **** !' ..... i'd jam Christmas up it given the chance , fat p***k. :(
Ooohhh H, step away from the keyboard, pour yourself a nice malt and rrreeeelllllaaaxxxxxx :)

Sorry .... just one of my pet hates

About 5 years ago my family agreed to stop giving present.

Now we just bring a food-drink contribution towards the Christmas/Boxing Day meals.

So no ghastly shopping, just relaxing with family over a glass of fine wine.

I can highly recommend it :)

I love Christmas.

It's the only time of year I can have any time off and I usually try to stretch out the holiday into the 2nd week of January.

Christmas to me means being able to relax and do ANYTHING I wish.

Usually lots of games with our children including Cards, Monopoly, Scrabble and even Playstation (I know my children value this as much as any present) and lots of walks out with the hounds.

Plenty of Only Fools etc and high quality horseracing on the TV. :thumb:

I'm a happy bunny at Christmas. ;) :)

I'd love to be sick of snow , we have had SFA in Teddy Town !

I am sick of the overhyping that christmas brings mainly from the media.

But here is a thought!

Why not change the date to have it 1st July in the nice weather?.

now there is a question:D

Don't click if easily offended. :rolleyes:

Me thinks I'll be printing that up and it'll be my only xmas card I put up :p.

Imagine a long grim drizzly winter without a happy festival in the middle. Winter in the UK is generally rubbish, at least the snow makes the place look different :D

All shopping done on the internet this year so gift buying was easy, heading up north tomorrow (weather permitting) for a get together of 3 generations of family B.

Actually looking forward to it.

Of course its all about baby Jesus ;)

Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom