Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Banned for publishing an obscene image.

Ban overturned. Pretty models allowed just no ugly ones.;)
Banned.

Banned for not getting proper mags from under the counter!

Banned for wearing a dirty mac, sunglasses and hat and carrying a brown paper bag underarm.

Banned for being picky about where people carry their brown paper bag.

Ok that's it! You've had enough chances, yes all of you cretins, chancers, nere do wells, it's over, OFFICIAL! This thread is now closed! For Ever! How do you like that? Well itsToo Late Now! CLOSED! Ha! Ha! YES! :rock:

Banned for delusions of grandeur and for impersonating an Admin.

Banned, insubordination in the face of the enemy and self certificated moderators!

Banned, self-certs are a thing of the noughties, they have gone the way of the dodo, not a bad thing as they crashed our banking system. Not the birds, the certs.

Banned for reminiscing on bànking attrocities of the noughties, and reminding me I've just made a killing with GKN / MELROSE, but can't say more. Banned! And Final Warning!

Banned for being a paper tiger, and dishing-out Final Warnings like they were going out of fashion, instead of doing the sensible thing and threatening everyone with 'fire and fury' like Mr Ginger Hair from over-the-pond.

Banned for calling my uncle Donald Mr Ginger, He does have a golf course iñ the Northern climes don't you know? And delights being known locally as The Jock from 5th Ave.And he is blond, as is his lovely wife, my aunt Milly. Banned, and I've just told Killer about you!

Banned, I've never heard of The Joke from 5th Ave.

Banned for calling my uncle Donald Mr Ginger, He does have a golf course iñ the Northern climes don't you know? And delights being known locally as The Jock from 5th Ave.And he is blond, as is his lovely wife, my aunt Milly. Banned, and I've just told Killer about you!

Banned for trying to convince the rest of us that Donald's hair is anything but GREY!

Banned and yes, you too are on report, don't be swayed by MJ, he's up to no good spreading alarm and despondency. Be told. Banned!

MJ , Unbanned, I'm fleeing the UK today, you sir, must take the helm for the time being, good luck!
Banned for cowardice in the face of the enemy, Genarel Haig will see you later.

MJ, it would be nice to say you've done a Stirling job while in charge, it's now very apparent you have not, you are now dismissed without portfolio, and reduced to the ranks. I must now take the reins, and guide us onward and upward. PS Nice Avatar. But Banned! I'm not interested in excuses!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom