Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
John N BANNED, you are not allowed to do resurrections, that is my department and you are now on a six month ban, with no remission, enjoy your holiday. Appealing will fall on deaf ears. Banned!!!!

Pinnochio has been refused membership on two occasions and is on permanent ban! As is John N!!!!!:fail:

Banned for making no sense, as usual. If Pinocchio was refused membership, how can he banned??? You can't ban a non-member. :fail:

Banned for reading up on Pinochio before manipulating an old theory, that has been proven incorrect on many occasions, not least this one. Banned!

Banned for being a card-carrying member of the notorious Nonsense-R-US radical underground movement that has been banned on every car forum in the West and beyond.

Banned for believing idle gossip/banter from cretins/ ne'er do wells, and the less fortunate, in the vain hope of causing alarm and despondency amongst the electorate!!! Banned!

Banned for believing idle gossip/banter from cretins/ ne'er do wells, and the less fortunate, in the vain hope of causing alarm and despondency amongst the electorate!!! Banned!
Banned for getting confused and thinking that I am the Daily Mail.

Banned for being an elitist and snubbing the proletariat.

Both MJ & 103 banned for Monopolising this thread. You’ve taken it too far this time. Is it any wonder that no one likes either of you?

Banned again. You’ve obviously mistaken me for @CLSMark. He’d have loved that sort of talk.

Banned for confusing this thread with that Oscar-winning film "Being CLS Mark".

Banned for posting a broken link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom