Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You are the "Weakest Link" Banned in Perpetuity!
Banned for irrelevant post. Last I check there was np extradition treaty betweek Britain and Perpetuity, so what do I care?

Unnaceptible ban and what have you done with Scumbag? Haven't seen him since last christmas, explain that if you dare. Banned.

Unnaceptible ban and what have you done with Scumbag? Haven't seen him since last christmas, explain that if you dare. Banned.
Scheiße! So this is what the knocking in the boot was? Banned for not reminding me to let him out sooner.

Banned for revolutionary incitement and riotous behaviour, toward our wonderful moderators on our excellent forum, in yesterday's post. Life Ban!

Banned, posts from one thread are inadmissible in another, as per atricle 34 to the European Human Rights Thingy Act Whathaveyou.

You just can't go around banning people willy nilly.

Calm down, you're banned.

Banned for a particularity pathetic argument that would shame even Monty Python's Argument Clinic.

Banned for calling me a failed state. OK, I admit the state of me is a worry, but still I am no effing Zimbabwe.

Banned for calling me a failed state. OK, I admit the state of me is a worry, but still I am no effing Zimbabwe.

Banned for capitalising the word ‘ok’

Banned for not Capitalising 'capitalising'.

That was a very thought-provoking post. Banned for provocation.

Banned for reminding me of Provocateur:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom