Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Self ban for lowering the tone to a mariana trench level where apparently no one will follow.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Banned for lowering the tone by talking about Mariana's trench ;) before the watershed.

Banned for plumbing the depths.

Banned, urine retention is a topic for a medical problems forum.

Banned for being anally retentive...and we are not talking medically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlander Banned for crashing the thread for weeks,As Leader of Ban Camp, and with my recently appointed Vice Banner in Chief, Mr, Doberman, a new Chancellor namely the incredibly revered MJ from London and the City line,
we are declaring BANNING UNITED OFFICIALLY OPEN. Of course as suggested by many and agreed by your Leader, (me) Mr LENNOX! Will Not Be Readmitted to the fold, , life ban in his case means FOREVER,!!!!!
Our new slogan now goes, "Jocks Are NOT US OK"!!!!
Regarding Mr, GROBER, he was invited to join our movement, but gracefully declined.
Well Chums, it now gives me huge pleasure to declare our much loved Ban Clan OPEN for BUSINESS!
PS, Missy D has been given special dispensation, and is welcomed with much gusto.xx. :banana: . ,:fail: . :ban: .

Banned for making the thread nationalistic. We ban here agnostically but with extreme prejudice....Banned

Banned for not thanking me for not mentioning the tiny scrtach on the alloy wheel thus not reminding you of it again and not ruining your day.

Banned for NOW reminding me of my ENORMOUSLY HUGE SCRATCH on my Alloy Wheel and NOW ruining my day!

But apologies for NOT thanking you for not mentioning the tiny scrtach on the alloy wheel thus not reminding me of it again and not ruining my day previously!

I think!

Banned for using a “Southern-twang” on the word thinking...

John N, MJ, & Highlander all banned for being far to apologetic, if this attitude continues I wil have no alternative, the thread will be closed indefinitely amen. You have been warned and banned.!!!! All take note!!!

Banned, Just because I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom