Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
John N, MJ, & Highlander all banned for being far to apologetic...

Banned for putting words in my mouth; I bloody well wasn’t apologetic in any way. Double banned for making me get off my **** to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned for what could be construed as anti Indian propaganda,almost bordering the "R"word which as we all know is blasphemous, and Banned with a certain amount of severity. Praise the lord!!! Halllujah!!!!

Banned for suggesting that we can’t use the “R” word, well, I am going to use it now...

3be665a49819d2c57e639d5aaf49ece2.jpg

Banned for continually mocking our communist brethren, and a further Ban for scaring Doberman, must say I'm a bit disappointed, I give him high office ie, Vice Banner in Chief of "Banners are Us inc." and not so much as a kiss my a#se or bye your leave!! He lives on a knife edge, and should be jolly grateful. Banned.

By the powers invested in me, I hearby announce a Coup and the current Incumbant is banned forthwith.

So there.:p

By jove Dobers you Turncoat/ Infidel, that's how you want it,is it? You scoundrel!! Banned and no parole!
Lest you forget, He who pays the Piper, calls the tune, and Jocks are Banned!

Banned for confusing Bon Jovi with Dobbers.

Banned for rocking up late again.

Now now, Mr Dobers, do try and chill, you are on Ban, yet you creep back,only to complain of our esteemed Chancellor's lateness, this really is not cricket. You give me no alternative, Double Ban!

You're banned.

It's nothing like cricket.

Howzat!

Banned for an attempt at drawing us into sporting conversation. This isn’t cricket, it’s more like MMA...no wait...Celebrity Death Match

Error 404, ban not found: Banned for not banning directly when banning is expected and a ban must take place.

Highlander Banned for vain attempt at rule making when he knows full well, that, me as Chief Banner, Doberman as Vice Chief banner, with a small (b) and MJ as Banning Chancellor, will invariably overrule him,
Hence Banned with much alacrity and stuff!

ORDER, ORDER........ Would the honerable gentleman (aka pikey, driveway cleaning, sister marrying, brother & father (to the same person)) thieving barsteward, please leave the building under section 56.8. You are banned for being found guilty of putting your most prized possession into the place your young wifes (daughter) pees. Your tarmac rake should not be in her sink.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Banned, who let you out? I've had it on excellent authority that you're doing a 10 stretch in Barlinnie, and no parole, something about trying to pass off an A class as an eight pot AMG.
Well you're too late, this is a closed shop, English and only four North of Newcastle allowed, and you're not one of them, get back to your cellmates. Banned!

Banned, who let you out? I've had it on excellent authority that you're doing a 10 stretch in Barlinnie, and no parole, something about trying to pass off an A class as an eight pot AMG.
Well you're too late, this is a closed shop, English and only four North of Newcastle allowed, and you're not one of them, get back to your cellmates. Banned!
Banned. WINTER IS COMING
78d9d98c84a1169941dc9a2b0b92c993.jpg

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Banned.

It's not even summer yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom