Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lennox banned for being a Capitalist, you think you can have two bans while everyone else are queuing and waiting their turn for their one ban? You just wait, once the chap with the cap gets into No 10 you and your ilk will be sent to the Gulag!

Banned for attempting to drag this thread through the political filth that is No 10 bullshite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ye olde ban for using the local terminology for excrement while the rest of the world have moved on and dropped the 'e' a long time ago.

Banned, this is an honest and truthful thread, furthermore if anyone posts on here with the merest breath of a lie, they will be taken out and shot! PS, any strays from Barlinnie will be shot twice!

The BIG HOOSE isnae far from ma pad. Never been but a few mates have served time at her Majesties.

Banned for thinking its a bad place. Most come out with new skills. Hiding the soaps no wan.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Banned for denying you've been to the "BIG HOOSE" we were both there doing a ten stretch in 93.:rock:
Banned for confusing we with someone else, I was in Betty Ford at that time.

Banned to banning the actual having of the affair and not banning the affair itself

Apparently Big Len has taken to his bed with a chest infection, so, a great opportunity to give him a well deserved BAN, BANNED!!!!!!!

Apparently Big Len has taken to his bed with a chest infection, so, a great opportunity to give him a well deserved BAN, BANNED!!!!!!!
Banned for minimal sympathy and mainly for liking that muppets response that thought he could pay for a car fully on a credit card.

He definitely needs banned.

Banned for lack of credit sympathy. I could also buy a car on my credit card (just), one like this:
Saved Adverts

Banned for not being logical.....

Best logical quote today.... "So the end of May has been pushed back into early June...."

Banned for attempt at "Political gain" on banning thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom