Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A message from your President in Chief Banner/ Now see here fellow Banners, time to get up off you bottoms and get in some serious banning, this couldn't care less, lethargic attitude is simply not good enough, if one of you doesn't pretty soon come forward with a damn good excuse for their prolonged absence, I shall have no alternative other than to close the whole shebang, so don't come crying to me when us stalwarts of this community are no more.
Get Banning!!!!! Just Do It!!!!!

Banned for declining your invite to the Queen. It was her birthday damnit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned for declining your invite to the Queen. It was her birthday damnit!

Reinforced ban, Peter103! I was looking for you EVERYWHERE but you were nowhere to be found, in the end I had to spend the day chatting to Prince Philip and listening over and over again how the sun was in his eyes as he was coming into the junction... boring!

Banned, I was motoring through Europe at that time, some things are more important. Big Ban for you and Highlander for lack of understanding, and cow towing to Betty and the Greek!

Banned for spending money in Europe when your cash should be going towards the Brexit Dover Wall

Banned for not welcoming Peter103 endeavours as a self-appointed goodwill emissary trying to whip-up support for a No-Deal Brexit among European commoners, and for being unsympathetic to his unsuccessful encounters with indifferent farmers who never heard of Brexit and apathetic sheep-herders who never heard of Britain.

Aha! So Lennox has decided to stick his head above the parapet, he's now Banned for liking MJ's Ban!
"Awa the noo" 'jochy boy'!!!!

Banned for two consecutive bans, and not banning yourself in the process. What, do you want your cake, everyone else’s cake, and to eat them too?! Huh? Do ya, ya bampot?

Yes, Yes, and Yes, and you're Banned. Bampot yesel!! Jessie!

Banned for not using a 5g phone.

Sent from my Huawei 5g phone - president Xi wishes happiness to all MBclub members

Huawei the lads ye are all banned fer noo.

Huawei for me too, President Xi wishes me well, as does Kim Jon-Un, Mr Trump not sure, Dobers Banned!!!

Banned for a degrading and demeaning attitude towards a Head of State that was received by the Queen herself - it's either President Trump, or Mr President, so banned for familiarity.

Now see here MJ, we've been good mates over the years, even so it's time you got a DEFINITIVE BAN and this is IT! No good crying to me, and rounding up the likes of Gorbals Len aka Lennox, Mr Doberman, the Insane Highlander, or any other of you Henchmen, they won't help you this time, it's too late I've seen them off. Missy D is also for the chop for instigating some nondescript pathetic word game, something I've tried hard to stay away from, alas to no avail. I digress and you Sir, remain BANNED!!!! Get over It!!!

Banned for dismissive attitude towards the labour of love a of a fellow forum member. The ban will be lifted on appeal if accompanied by a letter from a developmental psychologist or other suitably qualified professional confirming a diagnosis of ADHD.

Everybody is Banned because I haven't Banned anyone since I last Banned someone! :rolleyes:

PS: Henchmen Rule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom