Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Banned....because he’s worth it.
c03f69c87ff95d405430f736b920e3ac.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned for a gender-fluid post.

All Banned for playing the futile innocuous mind numbing game of he who posts last wins. Well, I'm here to tell you halfwits you're too late, I just won it, so, Ban me if you think you can, Ha Ha! :wallbash:

You're banned and you've just lost it..

Banned for using a really big word
(AND nowin ow too spel it)

Banned for attempting to unban one’s own self. This is clearly in violation of the well rehearsed Topic Rules. Banned for falling foul of the rules. Double Ban!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned for attempting to unban one’s own self. This is clearly in violation of the well rehearsed Topic Rules. Banned for falling foul of the rules. Double Ban!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned for not being on here and Banning Folk since Bonfire Night!:p

Quite right John N. Lest any banners forget I am officially ban rules are us instant justice fisher outer. With that in mind and not to labour the point a la Bercow Prat, you John N and all other banners are Banned in perpetuity, whatever that means! :rock:

Quite right John N. Lest any banners forget I am officially ban rules are us instant justice fisher outer. With that in mind and not to labour the point a la Bercow Prat, you John N and all other banners are Banned in perpetuity, whatever that means! :rock:

Banned for using the term "Fisher Outer" as in the Outside of a Fish, when anyone that talks useless rubbish knows full well the term is: "Fisher Outerer"

Highlander Banned for advocating boiled Hoc at Christmas and trying to ad more to the feast, jocks are a strange lot. MJ is made nauseous at the thought and it is my pleasure to Ban him too. Bring on the sick bucket!

For John N to chime in with vocabulalarious comments on my diction beggars belief, the man is a fellow countryman as far as I'm aware, of the "lunatic Highlander" and as such will remain Banned.
PS Bring back Gorballs Lennox if he's still free from Barlinnie Penitentiary

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom