Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The whole point is to bring pointlessness to the masses
We are all busy, with busy lives; work, tinkering, lambasting politicians, drinking, to name but a few.
Being pointless is, for a few minutes, a relief.

Based on the above, everyone posting prior to this, final post, is completely and pointlessly . . . . . . Banned

OK
Except that, you would also appear to be banned and, as this is a later ban than yours, it supercedes yours, thus, by simple calculation, I'm not banned, but, you are . . . . . . . .

Banned

As Official Ban Law Maker I have decreed that: However many Bans you or anyone posts, I will always remain one ban ahead, whether or not that Ban is visibly viewable on the page! I am Esteemed Leader of BAN!
If any of the above you or anyone else are finding difficult to comprehend, I will refer you to my semi esteemed 2nd officer MJ, who will be taking questions later today. In the interim you are BANNED in PERPETUITY!!!!zzzzzzzz.
Be Told, Amen!

As Official Ban Law Maker I have decreed that: However many Bans you or anyone posts, I will always remain one ban ahead, whether or not that Ban is visibly viewable on the page! I am Esteemed Leader of BAN!
If any of the above you or anyone else are finding difficult to comprehend, I will refer you to my semi esteemed 2nd officer MJ, who will be taking questions later today. In the interim you are BANNED in PERPETUITY!!!!zzzzzzzz.
Be Told, Amen!

Unfortunately, self promotion here, as in any company or corporation, doesn't work
As Original Poster, I and only I, have the authority to promote or demote on this thread.

This an official, written warning about any further self promotion or self flagellation (also banned, unless the OP is invited). Your bans in your post are nul and void.

You are also Banned!!

H is a killer. Lost a mate to it. Banned for making me become serious. Sorry.

Stay cool stay Banned!! Killer H has the power to take anyone out, just one word out of place, that's it!
Can't say more, others may read this! Adiós and Banned!!!!!,,,,,,,,zzzzzzzzzzz,

Looks like Big J has gone into hiding, not surprised. Shame really he seemed like a nice bloke. If he does come back he's Banned bigger time!!!!!
Where's MJ? Time he was back from his last sortie. If he doesn't hurry he'll be Banned good and proper!

Just filled my rucksake with bans, so, I'm armed and ready for war!

YOU Peter103 are banned.
Done
Finished
Kaput

Sounds fair, ok I'll accept your ban and Ban you, Big L and MJ for going adrift on a sea of tranquillity Banned!

Banned for spreading inaccurate misinformation, I drifted away on a big plane that took me to the New World, now staying in the Colonies, freezing cold out here, BTW I really don't understand the concept behind New Jersey, what was wrong with the old one?

Banned for spreading inaccurate misinformation, I drifted away on a big plane that took me to the New World, now staying in the Colonies, freezing cold out here, BTW I really don't understand the concept behind New Jersey, what was wrong with the old one?

It had holes at the elbows
It really was time for a new one, not sure I like the colour of this new one on though

Banned, for not paying attention in class

Big J Banned for being teachers pet. MJ Banned for holidaying when our royal household is in turmoil,
Big L is still jetlagged and I'm left to do it all, think I'll give Missy D a call, set her a few tasks, she's a willing lass.

Banned fir being right. Just had a tacticle snooze in the car park.

Banned, sounds good, s'pect you had a wee dram too aye jockie boy, nice to have ya back.
Seen anything of 'Dobers' lately? Heard he's gone to the dogs. If you see him Ban him forthwith.

Shutthefeckupyabampotgoanboilyerheidyaplonkerandbydwayyerbanned

Shutthefeckupyabampotgoanboilyerheidyaplonkerandbydwayyerbanned

Banned for beating the Welsh.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom