Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ban the pearson below me before they ban me and the one below them for banning someone who is banned.

Banned because there is a statuary blanket ban on blanket bans.

Banned for being online while being banned! Switch off your phone and go play with the cars on the dual carriageway in your pants!!!

Banned for talking nonsense, jfhuk does not have a dual carriageway in his pants.

Banned, because jfhuk may be a lady, and could be described as having a dual carriageway in her pants. Who knows? we don't!! :(.

Banned for sex discrimination and total inaccuracy.

Banned for discriminating against people who discriminate.

(Also, "dual carriageway" above amuses me).

Banned because symbolic, is an anagram of My bolics, which could be construed as offensive language by dyslexics.

Banned for not permitting fun and games. Spoilsport. This is, however, a most serious forum, therefore this ban must be taken with all necessary seriousness and aplomb.

Banned for playing funny games. One wonders what else are you up to - Vorsprung Durch Technik??

Banned for speaking complete sense on a Merc forum, my closet Audi lover!! Welcome to the dark side!

Banned for mentioning Audi and making me recall that RS7 that roared past me on a dual carriageway near Yeovil last week (and not that type of dual carriageway.....)

Banned, because MJ & Mr L have admitted being in the closet together, and it looks like Fabes is considering a menage est trois, lm off on my bike! BIG BAN. One can never find a policeman when one needs one....? :(

Banned for advocating having a BIG BANG with men in uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom