Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Scumbag Banned,Cos there's owt so queer as folk, except for me and thee, and even thee's a bit odd.
Doh, pipped at the post again!

Banned for speaking Yorkshire-Patois.

Idn't, hadn't, wadn't, twadn't, banned for blairin' out posh words us don't know 'bout.

Banned for reminding of my Yorkshire friends fathers favourite saying "“If a Yorkshire man speaks in a forest and there is no woman there to hear… is he still wrong?”

Banned for reminding of my Yorkshire friends fathers favourite saying "“If a Yorkshire man speaks in a forest and there is no woman there to hear… is he still wrong?”

Banned for even contemplating a situation where the man is not in the wrong. The best way of describing it is "You can't win, you can't lose, you can't even quit the game".

Banned for being absolutely correct, my wife is never wrong, and anyone who would dare to say different , had better look out, she is not unique in this idiom, they are all always right, unbelievable but true!

banned. Women, you can't live with them, and you can't live with them.

Banned, misquote. But I'll check with the wife.

Banned with the amount of flooding around here we will need a dam to save the nation.

Banned for thinking Jfhuk thinks!!! What are do you think we are on here some sort of educated know it alls?!?

Banned, jfhuk is not a thinker, he is a Tinker, see:

[YOUTUBE]nYgmB3CcCVQ[/YOUTUBE]

Banned I've no pegs or extra tarmac to peddle that's audacity territory!

Banned I've no Rosa, but I do a rather nice Chianti that goes well with silenced lambs.

Banned for mentioning the P word. I got boll0cked for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom