Ban The Person Above You...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
banned for not having an AMG.

Banned for not having a BMW or Volvo (fcuk did I just out myself that I've bought a Volvo for the wife instead of a Merc as I said I would, pah they will never notice.)

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Banned for feeling guilty for doing the wife's bidding - they are not called SWMBOs for no reason, you know?

Banned, at last Mr L has been outed, and its plain to see who wears the trousers in his house, and its not him. Ha! Ha!

Last edited:
Banned. Mrs Peter103 rang me to ask me to ban you. And can you empty the bins while you are at it thanks.

"Rang"? "Rang"??? Banned for communicating in the old ways. Must move on with the times! Have you not heard of WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, Skype, Viber, Twitter, etc etc....? Where have you been all these years - on the moon?

Banned for even hinting that man has ever been to the moon, when everyone knows the moon landings were a Hollywood studio hoax.

Banned for even hinting that man has ever been to the moon, when everyone knows the moon landings were a Hollywood studio hoax.

Banned for suggesting that the Queen and Prince Charles conspired to bomb the World Trade Centre on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

banned for depositing books in facetube using your ebay fire rod

Banned for banning without explaining the correct etiquette for using one's fire rod.

Banned for not pointing out that Rodney is a plonker.

Banned because is only fools believe that 3-wheeled cars are any better than 3-legged horses.

Banned for playing under my thumb too many times.

Banned playing that particular stones track is not ban worthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Banned, no one cares about these old Whoopi Goldberg movies.

Banned for listening at my toilet door...... I was playing a game on my phone, honestly!

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Banned for implausible deniability..."we know what you're doing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom