Bank gives credit card to cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A purrr-fect story :)

Regards,
John

Smells a bit fishy to me.

I wouldn't trust either of my cats with credit cards....they both have far too expensive tastes.....:)

are you sure it wasn't a scratch card?

another complete non news story and some non entity struggling for her 15 minutes of fame.

She applied for an extra card on the main account. Now, in this country (and I assume all others) the main account holder is repsonsible for any additional card holders including knowing their name and signing the application saying that all the information is correct :).

The credit card companies don't do any checks on them as they don't need to because that person (or animal in this case) is not responsible for the repayments.

I wonder whether my fish would like their own goldfish card?

Andy

andy_k said:
another complete non news story and some non entity struggling for her 15 minutes of fame.

She applied for an extra card on the main account. Now, in this country (and I assume all others) the main account holder is repsonsible for any additional card holders including knowing their name and signing the application saying that all the information is correct :).

The credit card companies don't do any checks on them as they don't need to because that person (or animal in this case) is not responsible for the repayments.

I wonder whether my fish would like their own goldfish card?

Andy

miaow!!
no need to get catty.

:D I should apologise for starting these catty remarks, but.........

They've all been brilliant and helped to make a non news story really funny.

Andy-K is spot on with his remark, just like everyone that enters the details of their one year old child on the Electoral Roll and then boasts about their incompetance.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh well off for a cat nap

Regards
Pussy Cat Willum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom