Bank Holiday Weekend cometh........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldguy57

MB Enthusiast
Car
Now various and sundry
......and it appears that the doors have been unlocked early this year judging by my recent short sojourn into the outside world. Timely reminder to take extra care out there with the precious MB or better still leave at home.

Personally I have always chosen to holiday in May and September to avoid the great unwashed (or children as some like to call them). From this, or maybe next, year our holidays will be in December due to different work demands.

Either way, don't worry about using your MB for holidays, that's the whole point of owning a nice car surely?

Sounds like someone who goes to Bluewater on a Saturday night^^;-)

flying home for a holiday on Monday....that was a good bit of bad planning....

What a strange post from the OP.

I am still trying to work out what it all means. :dk:

I read it as:

Old bloke ventures out from his home and finds the roads a bit busy and scary, he puts this down to the bank holiday approaching and sends out a warning for the rest of us to be very careful and, possibly, think about leaving our precious cars at home in case something dreadful happend.

Get amongst them I say!

I read it as:

Old bloke ventures out from his home and finds the roads a bit busy and scary, he puts this down to the bank holiday approaching and sends out a warning for the rest of us to be very careful and, possibly, think about leaving our precious cars at home in case something dreadful happend.

Get amongst them I say!
Oh dear missed the irony :dk:

I'll be on a telecoms site in some wood in Oregon trying not to upset the bears or end up on the menu.

Be careful where you step. I'm also assured the Pope's a catholic.

IMG_0253_zps40wz4bek.jpg

Last edited:
I'm driving a courtesy 15-reg Ford Fiesta for the next couple of weeks anyway ;)

I'm off to Silverstone for the MotoGP - as a passenger in someone else's car (mentioned so as to keep my post in the spirit of the OP.............)

Malcolm

Be careful where you step. I'm also assured the Pope's a catholic.

IMG_0253_zps40wz4bek.jpg

Thanks Derek! Its these magnificent fellas that I'm most wary of. Especially after an interesting winters afternoon on a site in Colorado a couple of years ago. Not my pic just a random one from the tinterweb but illustrates how big and cuddly they can grow. I still don't know if it sticks to their fur though!

262667692_5ab2a6da08_z.jpg

We're having a Van Morrison plays Cyprus Avenue 70th birthday proximity party...twice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom