banned from public swimming pool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gazz270

Car
2001 ml 270cdi
ok,so last week i went swimming to our local council run pool,its an adult lane swim,when i got out of pool i was pulled to one side and asked that if i was planning to come again could i wear a T shirt,
why i ask you ask,
i have a new large ish tattoo on my back which apparently some people may find offensive,
so this evening i have been back to go for a swim minus T shirt (its a principal thing now),
after 5 minutes i was whistled at by lifeguard and was told in no uncertain terms that if i didnt leave they would call police,
i did as they asked only because my daughter was in the seated area and didnt want her to see me getting arrested,but it is my plan to go back tomorrow night and push them to call police and see what happens,
my question is,
what could i be arrested for?

the tattoo is not offensive in my opinion or that of anyone who has seen it,

any ideas?

tried putting pic on of it but it wont let me for some reason,

what could i be arrested for?

the tattoo is not offensive in my opinion or that of anyone who has seen it,

any ideas?

tried putting pic on of it but it wont let me for some reason,

Breach of the peace, potentially, or outraging public decency perhaps. We can't really offer any opinion without some idea of what the tattoo depicts...

tat.jpg

You absolutely have to get a photo on here - try Photobucket.

its a tiger,dragon and two snakes,traditional japanese style,struggling to get pic on ill keep trying

That tat of MUFC is likely to cause a breach of the peace - why would you?

its a tiger,dragon and two snakes,traditional japanese style,struggling to get pic on ill keep trying

Sounds pretty innocuous.
I read this week that after a complaint from the public Grampian Fire Brigade had to remove some decoration from their new tenders. The decoration was the flag of St Andrew.

Sounds pretty innocuous.
I read this week that after a complaint from the public Grampian Fire Brigade had to remove some decoration from their new tenders. The decoration was the flag of St Andrew.

How ludicrous.

...but it is my plan to go back tomorrow night and push them to call police and see what happens
Your choice, obviously, but why not just book an appointment to see the manager of said establishment and ask them what the problem is? Chances are that someone further down the foodchain has been a bit overzealous and some direction from someone above would have the matter resolved. Much better than getting arrested (imo, of course).

Your choice, obviously, but why not just book an appointment to see the manager of said establishment and ask them what the problem is? Chances are that someone further down the foodchain has been a bit overzealous and some direction from someone above would have the matter resolved. Much better than getting arrested (imo, of course).

funny you should say that,
my better half has just come home and is now winging her way into halifax pool managers office,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom