Barcelona F1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ph47mf

Car
BMW 335D GT xdrive M-Sport
So...a friend managed to convince me to spend a few quid to join him at this year's Barcelona F1 in May.

I have been to Barcelona before but not to a F1 event. I haven't actually sat through the whole race at home either. I don't know what to expect.

Have any of you been can give me some pointers/tips? Where to stay? where to eat? what must be seen etc?

Thanks

^ Very True... we watched the Italian GP in a cafe down by the lake in Garda.. food, wine, ice cream and and a massive "F off" TV and through a sound system - just like I was there but with good food... AND we were only 70 miles away from the actual race.. can't beat it really :thumb:

Barcelona has been described as the pickpocket capital of Europe.

In the evening, many parts of the city have groups of illegal immigrant prostitutes hanging around - many of whom probably make more money pickpocketing drunk tourists in the early hours than they do from anything else. The police are visible but ignore both their presence and their various activities.

Don't bother going to the beach - it's an artificial one built for the 1992 Olympics and it's carp. And don't go in the sea - it's minging.

Have a nice trip !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom