Barclaycard Waterslide Ad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's great, wish i could go home from work like that!

I'm getting one priced up.:cool:;)

Zero emissions

Slightly OT
I just love that track - it always reminds me of riding an old Triumph Thunderbird through north Wales one spring day in the mid seventies, with the the sun shining through the trees and onto the road and me singing it at the top of my voice.
The words
There's a reason for the sunshinin' sky
And there's a reason why I'm feelin so high
Must be the season when that love light shines all around us

just fitted the moment so well.

Happy memories!

Last edited:
i like the very last comment.

" can you get me a towel"

I believe the barclaycard ad was filmed mainly in Prague but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. The first thing I spotted was the traffic on the "wrong" side of the road and the bus saying 'Praha' on the front :)

I believe the barclaycard ad was filmed mainly in Prague but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. The first thing I spotted was the traffic on the "wrong" side of the road and the bus saying 'Praha' on the front :)

Looks more South American :confused:

Looks more South American :confused:

Who knows... of course could be a mixture of cut scenes from various places. I'm pretty sure the shots that they've added the water slide itself into aren't from Prague, but the street level ones I'm pretty sure are.

Not that it matters, it's still amusing :)

So with this new Barclaycard you can simply wave the card at the scanner? how do they know who is holding it?

It is filmed in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I know this as I recognise a lot of the skyline.

OK, so how does he change from feet first to head first 39 secs into the clip, and then back again to feet first at 44 secs while still in the slide? :)

I'll get my coat on the way out...

draw your legs up and put your hands under your knees to pull yourself into a ball. pivot on the small of your back and voila....

used to love those tube things back in the day

There's a viral already...

Another view

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom