Barely legal drivers..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Ok, so I know that they probably pick the worst of the bunch to make for good viewing, but who in God's name passed these kids and gave them licenses?! :doh:

Truly, truly shocking.

I cringed when I saw one of them parking in a car park and casually scraped his near-side front end against someone's C-Class that was in the space next to the one he was attempting to park in :doh:
Nice. Cheers mate. :mad:

This is exactly why I don't leave the AMG parked anywhere.

Oh you should have been in the services near Silverstone with me and Tony (Ginger E55K) on our way up to MSL last Saturday.

We were both stood in front of our cars chatting when a guy came in to park next to Tony. First he nearly hit his car, then moved over and kerbed his front wheel. Seconds later, behind us, a guy drove straight into the back of a parked car as he attempted to park. He didn't even flinch or get out to look at what he'd done. Seconds later he saw us looking at him and he drove off.

Makes me mad to see it:doh:

Just been a trailer on for a programme tomorrow night on ITV: Drivers over 100.

Now I'm a great believer in age shouldn't be a barrier and re-testing should not be obligatory, but having seen a couple of minutes of it I may be having second thoughts...

I won't be watching the programme as I'll just end up arguing with the TV

Just been a trailer on for a programme tomorrow night on ITV: Drivers over 100.

Now I'm a great believer in age shouldn't be a barrier and re-testing should not be obligatory, but having seen a couple of minutes of it I may be having second thoughts...

I won't be watching the programme as I'll just end up arguing with the TV

Re the old boy who is a WWII veteran of bomber command : he risked everything for our freedom , so I will cut him a bit of slack and glad he is still around .

As for the others ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom