Bargain alloys on Ebay...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Whats my latest purchase ? :confused:

I used to have a real ting for wanting a 2.8 capri when i was young ..... thank god that passed ! :eek:

Howard said:
Whats my latest purchase ? :confused:

I used to have a real ting for wanting a 2.8 capri when i was young ..... thank god that passed ! :eek:
Sorry Not you :D Aswall has changed his sig/avatar to include a Capri so I was point to the Calipers for him :D

Trowbridge
That be down in Wiltshire me hearties.
p

Its really hard to tell if these wheels are originals or replicas from the pictures, so I have e-mailed the seller. If originals may well pick them up for my Bro's E-class.

Howard said:

Confession - I had one years ago when they were the car to have if you were 21. Still, back then a 2.8 capri would see off any hot hatch. Not so today! First car I had was a BMW 2002tii which again would see off most things then.

Talking about Capris, one of my first car type memories is from when I started work at 16. I used to get picked up in a morning by a colleague who drove a 3litre GT automatic Capri. God that thing used to get me going :D

Wonderful noise it made, well to a 16 year old it was.

peterchurch said:
Sorry Not you :D Aswall has changed his sig/avatar to include a Capri so I was point to the Calipers for him :D

Thanks for the message Peter
ok.gif

Spent the last 3 months of last yr accumulating all the bits I needed so don't need this ta.

Howard, you'll never know what you missed out on 'til you try it :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom