Bargains to be had?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carnut

Car
SL400 & audi A1
Just had a wander around the "Autotrader" site following on from Top Gear last night. There are some fantastic "bargains" and horrific depreciation from new on many top end cars. Started to get excited about a 2 yr old Aston V8 Vantage til I took a look at what my car is worth:eek:

A sign of the times but if youve got the cash...wow!

Excellent time to buy something (you plan on keeping), aslong as you've not got a (similar) car you need to sell yourself!!

I will buy a new car soon.

I am just spoilt for choice.....

There's a black C55 on ebay at the moment Olly , fifteen grand ....

really?

The Mercedes Approved Used website shows some GLs reflecting HUGE amounts of depreciation from list price. There is a GL420CDI 08 plate, so no more than 7 months old, for £38K. That is something like £30K off list price.

I shudder to think what the value of my GL is now - thank god for Guaranteed future values !!

NO black leather....

Mmmm

Wow, that's a lot of car for the money - quite like they grey interior, slightly rarer on an AMG, although it doesn't look as sporty I quite like the dark paint / light interior contrast.

I was in my dealers he has a 2 year old CLS AMG for ...........£32k how much was that one new??

Grey is nice,

Black with black can look a bit somber. Lightens up the inside.

Cheap as chips for someone.

I was supprised how many new C63's are already for sale between 0 miles and 2000k, I wonder if people bought this with a view to making some money?

Or like with most big engined cars they are jumping ship before 15K loss in first year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom