Barge gathering in Hampshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIRMA

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RCF
Hi, I am planning another barge meeting probably at the cafe on the Goodwood Circuit around August as last time.
I am hopefully meeting up with a few Phaeton guys and some others invited over from Pistonheads South Coast.
Basically it's a gathering of big Power-Luxo-Barges anything Mercedes CL, CLS, E series etc are welcome along for just an informal gathering of big powerful cars.
Let me know if anyone fancies popping along for a breakfast one Sunday morning about 10'ish.

Guess this is gone ?

Its only the start of August, but seems to have great emphasis on 'big powerful cars' which I cant seem to relate to, would be of interest if other not so high powered cars were welcome too :D

Its only the start of August, but seems to have great emphasis on 'big powerful cars' which I cant seem to relate to, would be of interest if other not so high powered cars were welcome too :D

Could be worse. I have a van….:p

I've put it on hold as the guys from the Phaeton forum were busy with holiday things but I still hope to get a few people interested. Any big or big powerful car of any make is welcome.

What about an S65?! It's pretty big, and quite powerful....

What about an S65?! It's pretty big, and quite powerful....

Of course, it's really just a gathering of people with big powerful cars to chat and compare notes and fuel bills.

Can owners of big weedy cars come too ?

An S280 for example :D

Can owners of big weedy cars come too ?

An S280 for example :D

That's pushing it a bit but if they were to remove the badges it might get past scrutiny.

In the past when we go on our run we tend to leave a lot of the diesel and lower powered cars way behind after a sustained 150 period.
There was also a 5 metre 5 litre minimum spec required but that just confused people.

Last edited:
In the past when we go on our run we tend to leave a lot of the diesel and lower powered cars way behind after a sustained 150 period.
There was also a 5 metre 5 litre minimum spec required but that just confused people.

In that case i'll bring the twin turbo S600 and show these VW boys what real power is :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom