Bargin Zonda

mickday

Car
W212 E63
QUOTE: "It has been freshly painted in black and blue and pearlescent holographic metal flake. This still needs to be flattened and polished in places"

NO KIDDING!!!

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Hmm.... insuring an Audi is bound to be cheaper than insuring a Zonda... though I am not sure how to answer the 'has it been modified in any way' question - I mean, where do you start?

moonloops

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C350 CDI AMG Sport
Hmm.... insuring an Audi is bound to be cheaper than insuring a Zonda... though I am not sure how to answer the 'has it been modified in any way' question - I mean, where do you start?
Only Audi bit is the engine, most of it is ford grenada :ban:

GLK

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
A200 Sports Coupé C169
Who said one cannot draw an inspiration from a Trabant?!
If only this chap could've maintained the higher standard of finish, normally associated with the illustrious marque...

Giantvanman

MB Enthusiast
Car
FFRR 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography
LMAO……..mental note to self; take a minute and see if there are any critiques on BarryBoys for this one.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
That poor one arm Mercedes windscreen wiper sitting there forlornly without a wiper. It just seems to sum up the whole exercise.

Slinkee

Car
Mercedes E350 Sport
Sounded like a canal boat. Not for me. I can see there has been some time and effort put into the zonda i.

wemorgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
A205 C220d
What's scary is that someone spend >1000 hrs making that car. They would have been financial better driving a delivery van in that time, earning enough money to buy a decent kit car.

Ricky16

Car
Mercedes c63 amg 2010
Scary thing is some 1 as actually bid on this

D

Deleted96908

That poor one arm Mercedes windscreen wiper sitting there forlornly without a wiper. It just seems to sum up the whole exercise.
I dunno, I sort of admire folks and their follies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom