Bargin Zonda

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twin-turb...a5&clk_rvr_id=762943999818&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

$_57.JPG

It has genuine Zonda heater controls dont you know :D

QUOTE: "It has been freshly painted in black and blue and pearlescent holographic metal flake. This still needs to be flattened and polished in places"

NO KIDDING!!!

Hmm.... insuring an Audi is bound to be cheaper than insuring a Zonda... though I am not sure how to answer the 'has it been modified in any way' question - I mean, where do you start?

Hmm.... insuring an Audi is bound to be cheaper than insuring a Zonda... though I am not sure how to answer the 'has it been modified in any way' question - I mean, where do you start?

Only Audi bit is the engine, most of it is ford grenada :ban:

Who said one cannot draw an inspiration from a Trabant?!
If only this chap could've maintained the higher standard of finish, normally associated with the illustrious marque...

LMAO……..mental note to self; take a minute and see if there are any critiques on BarryBoys for this one.

That poor one arm Mercedes windscreen wiper sitting there forlornly without a wiper. It just seems to sum up the whole exercise.

Sounded like a canal boat. Not for me. I can see there has been some time and effort put into the zonda i.

What's scary is that someone spend >1000 hrs making that car. They would have been financial better driving a delivery van in that time, earning enough money to buy a decent kit car.

Scary thing is some 1 as actually bid on this

That poor one arm Mercedes windscreen wiper sitting there forlornly without a wiper. It just seems to sum up the whole exercise.

I dunno, I sort of admire folks and their follies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom