Barn find? SL600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The first thing that came to my mind was EDZs car,given to the nr plate aswell but even the boot spoiler
Also is that AMG kit I see??

He found it in a barn? With MOT expiring Jan 2011? Or was it just garaged in a barn. Why mention a barn?

The first thing that came to my mind was EDZs car,given to the nr plate aswell but even the boot spoiler

Lorinser boot spoiler, possibly AMG front and rear bumpers (difficult to tell from the pictures) but no side skirts.

I noticed on the vehicle description it had 13 previous owners! Perhap the DVLA put itinerary the barn to save on paperwork?

I don't recall his having a spoiler....and yes I did...;):rolleyes::D:eek:

He found it in a barn? With MOT expiring Jan 2011? Or was it just garaged in a barn. Why mention a barn?

Maybe he watches 'Chasing Classic Cars' on Sky where people seem to pay over the odds if a vehicle is in an unloved and unrestored state:dk:

Click HERE

Last edited:
Just like everyone 'oop north' wears a flat cap and has a whippet ? ;)

Usual fake AMG wheels. Check the ADS is OK as the gaps between individual wheels and the top of their arches appears to vary a lot ...

Would any one get it if I slipped in a reference to The Shield or to obscure?

Pidgeons, don't forget the pidgeons.

I went up north the other day, not a whippet in sight, or a coal mine for that matter, Leeds seems to have been demolished on mass and all of it replaced with plywood flats for northern yuppies (remember them?)...

You don't need baths up here, it rains all the time so you just stand outside with your soap and loafer.

Gets rather nippy in the winter but we don't feel the cold.

You've got your whippets to snuggle up to, innit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom