Barry Boys - If you're bored and want a laugh at the Chavs motors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrispy

Car
97 W202
I found this site a while ago and whenever i'm depressed and need a laugh at all the chav'ed up motors on the road I just visit this site :D

http://www.barryboys.co.uk

Appologies if this link has been posted before.

What STUNNING looking cars...:rolleyes:

Appologies for re-posting the link.

There are one or two Mercs on there that the owners should be shot for chav'ing up their motors. I'm all for adding a few bits and a little bit of change here and there but there's subtle...........and then there's chav'ed.

The 6-series is a good looking coupe until this guy got hold of one...

Attachments

• moron998.jpg
    moron998.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 78
Some of us are on there quite a lot and have the title of.......

certified.gif

:devil: :bannana: :devil:

Go me....:cool:

A Nissan Cedric sold by a chap called Cyril Crane! Imagine owning that- Mates down the pub ask "What do you drive?" (Mumble into pint- Nissan) "Which one?" (Mumble- Cedric).

Laughter ensues...

A Nissan Cedric sold by a chap called Cyril Crane! Imagine owning that- Mates down the pub ask "What do you drive?" (Mumble into pint- Nissan) "Which one?" (Mumble- Cedric).

Laughter ensues...

Yes, I would imagine Cyril has problems pulling crumpet when they find out he has a modified Cedric :eek:
bang.gif

adam

The £6k Nissan Cedric....
Surly there's no market for this sort of stuff, or is there ?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/86985.htm

adam

Actually that's style called VIP in Japan, big wheels, big kits and OTT styling.

I will say this, we sell the wheels on that car and they retail at £2,000, it's almost worth buying to break.
Rest of it is horrid though, there are some much better examples around.
The scene is starting to take off in the US, mainly based on white or black coloured Japanese luxury saloons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom