BAS saves the life of an idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
Just been shopping and on my returning home I came of a roundabout and accelerated up the duel carriageway. About 200 yards in and an old guy (65-70ish) who I had noticed as I was coming off the roundabout decided to step out in front of the car. BAS came on and the car came to rest with the bloke’s hands resting on my bonnet. I have NO doubt that if I had been in any other car I would be speaking to the police right now and the world would be minus one OAP.
I loved my MB before, now I am a true 100% convert.

Thank goodness you're all OK!

Eep :crazy: Glad to hear it all worked out okay Mark. Phew!

Nothing like a brown pants moment to make you appreciate the engineering of our cars. :rock:

S.

Cheers, yeah the wife was a bit eeeekkkkkk
Just could not believe how quick the brakes pulled me up......

Glad you and the old guy are OK. BAS has saved so many of us from coming a cropper!

lotusmark2 said:
Just been shopping and on my returning home I came of a roundabout and accelerated up the duel carriageway. About 200 yards in and an old guy (65-70ish) who I had noticed as I was coming off the roundabout decided to step out in front of the car. BAS came on and the car came to rest with the bloke’s hands resting on my bonnet. I have NO doubt that if I had been in any other car I would be speaking to the police right now and the world would be minus one OAP.
I loved my MB before, now I am a true 100% convert.

In Australia you can always tell the difference between a wombat and a politician. There are always tyre marks in front of the wombat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom