Battery/alternator/b*****ks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pauls500

Car
s500
Hi all,
So this is a problem I think I already know the answer to but I thought I would garner some expert opinion just the same. I replaced the original AGM rear battery in my W221 S500 a few weeks ago after a major failure of just about everything electrical whilst I was out and about ( not a lot of fun ), the red battery light went out and all was good again until today. Red light back on again and showing 11.6v at the rear battery and 12.6v at the front starter when the engine is running. The front battery is the original one so will be due for replacing (it’s a 2006 car) but I’m guessing I’m looking at a new alternator right ?. Any comments and thoughts more than welcome.
Paul.

New alternator or regulator pack.

A test on the alternator will confirm.

Bad luck so close to Xmas.

Hi, I saw you check the vehicle registration through the VIN number. Is there any chance for you to see which vehicle registration corresponds to this vin number please? WF0TXXTTGYEG58036
I can pay you 🙁

Hi, I saw you check the vehicle registration through the VIN number. Is there any chance for you to see which vehicle registration corresponds to this vin number please? WF0TXXTTGYEG58036
I can pay you 🙁
Cant do that anymore with the online websites for the general public. Data protection Act unfortunately.
Only thing left is getting the car data card but not the registration.

I can pay you 🙁

Why are you looking at 2000 plate ford Scorpios?

Why are you looking at 2000 plate ford Scorpios?

My guess would be a google search and this forum's historic posts came up so he/she joined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom