Battery Drain Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thanks ill keep an eye on battery, yes evidence dose point to command, or something connected to its network.

Ill be replacing it in new year with and after market one

Thanks

Tezz

Best of luck, I have never seen a battery go that low and come back,:thumb:
This has happened to me on a W164 ML, battery completely dead, replaced battery with a new one, same happened to that, I have to leave on trickle charge if not in use for more than 3 days, still not found what’s running it down

This has happened to me on a W164 ML, battery completely dead, replaced battery with a new one, same happened to that, I have to leave on trickle charge if not in use for more than 3 days, still not found what’s running it down
Thanks, my 1st drIan months ago was a tailgate lock, my previous battery was 2 years old, this one about 8 months, since I disconnected command drain has reduced from over night to slowly droping off over a week, but I don't feel I can for sure say is command, need more data.

This is first car ever I have owned, with so many issues with drain electric or battery and how everyone seams to think its its normal, to me its crap

Tezz

So I think drain has gone, but now if I leave car for 4 days it drops to 12.34v but starts fine

Do you think the drain and deep discharge has kill my new battery or is this a normal drain

So I think drain has gone, but now if I leave car for 4 days it drops to 12.34v but starts fine

Do you think the drain and deep discharge has kill my new battery or is this a normal drain
I think this would be a normal amount of voltage drop, caused by the alarm.

I think this would be a normal amount of voltage drop, caused by the alarm.
Thanks , I got a Bluetooth battery monitor and a clamp meter on way as I'm now paronid about battery drain offs

Comand unit is still disconnected, new android unit should be hear by end of week

Was just worried that my newish battery did discharge to under 5V and took days off car on trickle charge to recover to 12.5

Tezz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom